NHL 2024- 2025 Out of Town - Global Series kicks off in Prague

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Got to love that the Auston Matthews captaincy era of the Leafs starts off with them getting shutout by their rivals, snapping a 252 game streak of scoring at least 1 goal in a game.
I don’t know how they didn’t crush the Habs. I saw half of the game and they had 30 shots by the end of period 2 and hit 4 posts.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Gryz playing 20 min w a decent amount of PP time, woof

That team ain’t going anywhere
Dubas just cannot build a defence worth a damn. Karlsson, Letang and Gryz top 3 in TOI. Yikes. Might be able to shelter one of those three on a good team, but all of them? Letang looked absolutely brutal on that Kreider shorty.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
leafs thread about Woll being out already is pure gold 😂
I don't get how their goalie situation isn't a big concern for all the "experts" in the media. Seems they somehow all love Woll and think he'll give them the goaltending they've been lacking.

Aside from being injured all the time he has a whopping 34 (reg.season) career starts and hasn't really stood out as a major talent, has he? To me, Woll and Stolarz is potentially one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. An unproven, oft-injured starter without pedigree and a 30-year old career tweener, how is that not a potential problem? Is it all Toronto bias or am I missing something here?

Reactions: BMC

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I don't get how their goalie situation isn't a big concern for all the "experts" in the media. Seems they somehow all love Woll and think he'll give them the goaltending they've been lacking.

Aside from being injured all the time he has a whopping 34 (reg.season) career starts and hasn't really stood out as a major talent, has he? To me, Woll and Stolarz is potentially one of the worst goalie tandems in the league. An unproven, oft-injured starter without pedigree and a 30-year old career tweener, how is that not a potential problem? Is it all Toronto bias or am I missing something here?
Biz picked Woll for the Vezina, though I think that says far more about Biz than Woll.

• Love
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad