OT: 2024-2025 News Around The NHL Thread

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
leaf fan coming in - NOT A TROLL:

THANK YOU FOR OEL AND STOLARZ AND LORENTZ

God it feels so f***ing good to have a f***ing goalie for f***s sake.

Panther culture seems to have really worn of on OEL, dudes fking nasty.

If y'all got anymore scraps next year throw em our way pls.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Don’t get the hate for Tro. He always gave his all, hell he tried to do too much sometimes. Would love to see someone do that Trouba or Breadman.

I definitely would not say that he 'always gave his all.' From what I saw, he'd become a malcontent and was very happy to phone it in and get shipped out of town there at the end. It was a tough move to swallow at the time (good hockey player), but in hindsight, it was a winning move, and one that I'm very grateful Tallon decided to make. Eetu Luostarinen is a gem.

Certainly, some of us have heard rumors, and some posters on this forum have shared anecdotes, but to me it is pretty telling in hindsight that when Dale Tallon chose to 'shoot one of the hostages,' he chose Vincent Trocheck with zero hesitation.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
Trochek is a scumbag based on my own personal experience that I have shared with you all on these boards. I would have no problems telling him straight to his scumbag face. Good ride ts and it is such a joy to beat any team that is dumb enough to take his lazy selfish ass.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Trochek is a scumbag based on my own personal experience that I have shared with you all on these boards. I would have no problems telling him straight to his scumbag face. Good ride ts and it is such a joy to beat any team that is dumb enough to take his lazy selfish ass.
What experiencE?

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad