Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
OK so no more acquiring injury rehab cases because even the people who've been generally healthy seem to fall apart once in town. What the f*** is in the poutine gravy around the Bell Centre to cause this??! Absolutely insane bad luck.

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
OK so no more acquiring injury rehab cases because even the people who've been generally healthy seem to fall apart once in town. What the f*** is in the poutine gravy around the Bell Centre to cause this??! Absolutely insane bad luck.
The Guhle injury problem is not really just bad luck. See above.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Lotto Pick? You've seen the last two games against the Geriatrics and the Pathetics? They talk about "in the mix" but:

1) Going into the third period tied 3-3 against the Geriatrics, they get outscored 3-0
2) Going into the third period losing 2-1 against the pathetics who were coming off 14 goals against in last two games and playign bcak to back --- they have 3 shots in the first 16 mins of the period.

This is not "Lotto pick" behaviour, this is bottom 5 again and its nothing to do with talent, its attitude, effort and execution.

And that's before injuries to Matheson - Guhle and Slafkovsky.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
FFS...Is this the most physically weakest team in the league?

We either have guys that are constantly injured or guys who have already had major surgeries
You need guys like Tuch, Florian, Pezzetta in the 4th line to provide you energy and momemtum when the rest of the team is shit. instead we got Heineman and Kapanen, who I love, but they are more of the same. And I ain't even starting with Dvorak and Anderson.

Reactions: Fenwick McCorsi

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Lotto Pick? You've seen the last two games against the Geriatrics and the Pathetics? They talk about "in the mix" but:

1) Going into the third period tied 3-3 against the Geriatrics, they get outscored 3-0
2) Going into the third period losing 2-1 against the pathetics who were coming off 14 goals against in last two games and playign bcak to back --- they have 3 shots in the first 16 mins of the period.

This is not "Lotto pick" behaviour, this is bottom 5 again and its nothing to do with talent, its attitude, effort and execution.

And that's before injuries to Matheson - Guhle and Slafkovsky

the only thing in the mix right now are our lotto balls

IMG_2469.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: HomaridII

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Get a shot, take pain killers then play the frickin game! I’m getting tired of these guys dropping like flies. This just isn’t normal. What’s wrong with them? I m starting to think we need to move some of our so called “untouchables” for guys who don’t get hurt when someone looks at them funny. We can’t even have a good ahl team because now their going to start taking all their players again!

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
You need guys like Tuch, Florian, Pezzetta in the 4th line to provide you energy and momemtum when the rest of the team is shit. instead we got Heineman and Kapanen, who I love, but they are more of the same. And I ain't even starting with Dvorak and Anderson.
I mean it's not Kapanen and Heineman getting injured, it's our core players who are "big"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad