Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

Leto

Feb 16, 2023

mrkrabs.gif

Sure...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Xhekaj and Barron will need to be as tidy as they looked most games in the pre-season.
I'm still not sure what the plan is for Struble. I was expecting more reps as a right defender.
Maybe someone got a better look at the practice drills but I found a lot of pertinent information was missing from this camp.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Un frickin real. I miss the old days when guys could be somewhat out of shape but didn’t seem to get hurt so easily. Remember Carbonneau, Ludwig, Green, Keane throwing themselves in front of slap shots every shift? All these “gym rats” just seem to get hurt all the time! Just suck it up and play the damn game!

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
  • Struble : DTD
  • RHP : 2 Months
  • Laine : 2-3 Months
  • Reinbacher : 5-6 Months
  • Price : Forever

At least only 2 of them were part of the Habs. I highly doubt RHP would’ve made the team. Of course Reinbacher would’ve probably been top pair in Laval. Hopefully he gets at least a few games in and they make the playoffs.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
At least only 2 of them were part of the Habs. I highly doubt RHP would’ve made the team. Of course Reinbacher would’ve probably been top pair in Laval. Hopefully he gets at least a few games in and they make the playoffs.
RHP would have probably gotten ABB's spot.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
do we have any of the old medical and conditioning staff left or is this new group just as useless?

• Love
Reactions: the

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.
The wrong by 17-18 days was simply how long it took Don Waddell to come to the realization that the pick had to go the other way.
Hughes was never going to budge off that when taking on that much AAV regardless of our actual Cap Space.
Funny how many reports still got the direction of that pick wrong after the fact.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I haven't looked at his whole history and I'm sure he got plenty of false clickbait rumors but his recent track record is still impressive.

Most insiders were saying Habs weren't interested in Laine. This guy being able to call Harris being part of the package is no coincidence. Someone is feeding him something.
I have followed this dude for years, he is full of it.

Reactions: salbutera

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
From the video, he looks upset/discouraged and frustrated. Showed some signs of disorientation then hit the big door on the way to the locker room. Skated behind his teammates, din't say a word, avoided contact.

He was told he's traded and to pack his bags (or sent down). Book it

• Wow
Reactions: ChikN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad