Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Laine’s game has never been centered around his speed or skating.

That is a grossly incorrect statement.

His skating is very good and fans who don't watch him just reduce him to a shooter. Did you not see how he skates in preseason? Just because the average fan does not know that he is a good skater does not mean that skating is not an important part of his game.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
Damn, I thought for sure we were aiming to replicate the "$18M over the cap" strategy and trying to time Laine's return to the start of playoffs.
4D chess failure IMO

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah I’m sure they did their medical due diligence and said "you know what, let’s take the guy with two bad knees." Very much sounds like something this management group would do. Come on. You used to be way more levelheaded.

That’s not something I remember

Reactions: le_sean

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Surprise, surprise...Tony the Cannoli Gobbler got it wrong again.
1727817207118.gif

• Haha
Reactions: the

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
I told myself don’t post about PL until we know the true nature of the injury.
Great news for the team & PL see you Xmass/NewYear.

I can’t understand MSL not defending AX? While I’m on it how does the league fine AX & not apologize for the non call on PL?
okay, I’m done, get well Patrik Laine.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Hopefully Guhle Laine and Reinbacher were enough to appease the injury gods. If I see Hutson, Slaf, Mailloux, Hage, Demidov go down might have to take a break lol

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
LFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Who's the poster that said "Watch it be Laine week to week and Reinbacher out for the year"? Dude saw the future. Sucks for Reinbacher though, he really needs the development. The Michkov lovers definitely gonna use that against him lol

Reactions: ReimanSum1908

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
That is not true in most cases, especially with younger players......can we just stop with the nonsensical bawling and hyperbolic drivel and be reasonable for a second.
Tony Marinaro is the most successful 75 IQ person around and you’re the least successful 2000 IQ person around.

Stop with the tone and attitude for a minute.

Knee injuries (in context: ligament tears) slow down players (context: negatively affect their career trajectory in myriad ways).

I could’ve been more precise in my language but you don’t need to jump at every opportunity to grandstand your brilliance. Everybody knows you’re the smartest person on this board, show some humility to the rest of us.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
How is 2-3 months + rehab correct?

Also, here is what he just deleted (to keep gullible from finding out he's a fraud):
View attachment 911432
I honestly and genuinely think he’s connected (evidence in the first tweet) and he made a bad inference due to his lack of actual first hand knowledge with his additional comment.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I honestly and genuinely think he’s connected (evidence in the first tweet) and he made a bad inference due to his lack of actual first hand knowledge with his additional comment.

Yet he just deleted it without a word and is now ego boosting himself.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
How is 2-3 months + rehab correct?

Also, here is what he just deleted (to keep gullible from finding out he's a fraud):
View attachment 911432
I stand corrected. However he did get the Laine trade correctly including that Harris was going the other way.

He wasn't far off on the injury update either. He probably knows someone in the inside.

For the record, my best guess was 3 months max. I know no one cares but just saying
December was best case scenario and miracle territory for me. Seeing him yesterday at the practice in overall a good mood gave me hope that he wasn't completely done.

Reactions: SwiftyHab

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad