Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
3 months at most for Laine. Don’t have insight but just putting together some info from different sources and making an educated guess.

No idea who you are but you're saying something I want to hear and I really want to believe you.

That's also how fake news work though. ;)

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Injuries are killing my interest in this team. Every single year it’s something devastating. Now we’re not even making it into the regular season healthy.
When is the last time the Montreal Canadiens has been physically inclined? It seems every season this team find ways to get man handled

Reactions: nhlfan9191

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
No one should be at all surprised by the crippling nature of the injuries taking both players out for an entire year. Just looking at them, you have to think that they blew at least an ACL or MCL if not both.

Is it weird that I'm more concerned about Reinbacher at this point? I hope the injury isn't a repeat of what he was facing last year......
Reinbacher has to pan out for the team to be successful; Laine could never play for the habs, and, while tragic for him and infuriating for myriad reasons, it wouldn't have the same effect on our rebuild from a pure "hockey" perspective, so, no. You're on solid ground.

Reactions: ReHabs

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Is it weird that I'm more concerned about Reinbacher at this point? I hope the injury isn't a repeat of what he was facing last year......
Not really weird, Laine was a cap dump (albeit a very exciting one) that came with a 2nd, Reinbacher is someone who we passed on the most talented forward we'd have drafted in decades for, if this affects his development our whole rebuild is kind of doomed to fail.

Reactions: River Meadow

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Not really weird, Laine was a cap dump (albeit a very exciting one) that came with a 2nd, Reinbacher is someone who we passed on the most talented forward we'd have drafted in decades for, if this affects his development our whole rebuild is kind of doomed to fail.

Whatever you do, don't watch Flyers highlights right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad