Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Avs, operating in secrecy...
1729619739165.jpeg

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I don't see the relevance of what a basketballer does on the court to what will happen with Landy.
Obviously what happens to Lamelo means nothing for Landeskog.
But it does demonstrate that a person receiving this same surgery, is able to return to a professional level of sports.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Isn’t that the wrong ball? I think Lonzo is the one with the injury like Landry. He had 5 points in 14 min off the bench
Oh shoot, that's how much I know of the NBA lol. On Lonzo's stats, he played 14 minutes and had 5 points in his debut from injury. He was always the worst Ball if I remember correctly, so him playing 14 minutes is pretty normal for a bench player.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh shoot, that's how much I know of the NBA lol. On Lonzo's stats, he played 14 minutes and had 5 points in his debut from injury. He was always the worst Ball if I remember correctly, so him playing 14 minutes is pretty normal for a bench player.
No, he was actually always the best overall Ball brother but injuries destroyed his career.

Reactions: S E P H

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Hey fam, no one says fam anymore.

It came and went - just like :

Gaslighting
Fair
Ride or die
Narrative
(I want to sound smart and don't want to use the word 'story') people still LOVE to use it though
Leverage

Sorry fam but it truly sickens me to see it every single time, nothing against you personally fam

Fam
Stop gaslighting me, fam.
No cap

• Haha
Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
No, he was actually always the best overall Ball brother but injuries destroyed his career.
Really? My brethren who watch the NBA tell me he was always the most overrated as well as the most overhyped and his brother was always more talented when they were the same age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad