Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury thread | HF’s Longest Thread Just Got Longer

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We've always had that. In fact we just celebrated the guy that is the backbone of all of our injury woes
We’ve always had injuries but not like this. I don’t remember us having 6 top players out at the same time

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We probably did have something similar, I just don’t remember being this bad.
Yeah, we've had a lot of grim in our lives as Avs fans over the years.

But still, sometimes I feel it's crazy to get upset, I mean... we've had three cups in our short existence. We're nipping at the heels of Original Six franchises in cups. Rangers only have 4 while the Bruins and Blackhawks are a little further out with 6.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Almost as bad as one of our employees here having to attend a funeral for his wife's grandmother. We found out later she died when a piece of a q-tip broke off in her ear and eventually led to infection and then sepsis, which killed her. :oops:
She didn't ask for help to get it out? That's extremely sad, she must have suffered a lot.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
So it looks like Lonzo Ball's surgery may have been a lot more severe than Landeskog's.

Ball revealed he had the same cartilage transplant but also received a brand new meniscus AND a bone allograft.

He played on Wednesday in preseason and said he felt great and that his knee gave him no issues at all.

Good sign for Gabe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad