2024-2025 AUS Thread

902RedIslander

Nov 2, 2022
Moncton with the 3-1 win over UPEI tonight. Managed to watch most of this one while simultaneously watching the ball game. The Panthers actually outshot Les Aigles 25-21 but couldn't bury their chances. Orr and Pearson were out of the lineup for the Panthers. The game was at the Eastlink Centre which provides a much better video than their campus rink.

Olivier Adams got the win for Les Aigles. I wonder if freshman netminder Nathan Darveau will get the start against UNB in the big game on Friday?
That Panther goal at the end of the first was a bit suspect...clock on the tv bug ticker was at 0.00 and they ended up putting exactly 1.0 on the arena clock afterward but obviously didn't make much difference to the outcome. Also Panther great Dave Shellington on the call...hear he will be joining for a few more games. I actually would like to hear more what he thinks of the UPEI program as it sounds today

Game of the week will be UdeM and UNB on Friday. Has anyone noticed any improvements/changes to AUSTV now that it $$. Ever any further developments about an English call in Moncton?

Panthers will be back on campus at MacLauchlan Arena come Saturday vs UNB. They'll have their hands full.

Last edited:

FreddyFoyle

Mar 12, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Game of the week will be UdeM and UNB on Friday. Has anyone noticed any improvements/changes to AUSTV now that it $$. Ever any further developments about an English call in Moncton?

Panthers will be back on campus at MacLauchlan Arena come Saturday vs UNB. They'll have their hands full.
I have noticed that SMU seems to have better cameras. Talking to the Aurora folks in Fredericton, all the AUS schools bought the same switcher/control board/mixer which handles up to 4 camera inputs. The Aurora folks do some "software tricks" to be able to add the penalty box cameras, etc. at the AUC.

As for English broadcasts from Moncton, it was a technical shitshow when Mike and I did that playoff broadcast from the J.Louis Levesque. I don't know if they plan to do future simulcasts.

Reactions: AUS Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad