2024/2025 Around the League

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Ducks extremely orange uniforms definitely don't look as good on the ice as they did on the drawing board, but still way better than the garbage they wore previously. The owner just needs to suck it up and switch back to the original colors.

It's only fitting they make their team wear prison highway trash collecting uniforms, just saying.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Dudes almost 35 and playing with ass centers now. I’m not surprised he doesn’t look good.
It’s been obvious for a couple years in Tampa. They hitched him to different groups where he was the third wheel and a trigger man. Do that and he can still produce. If you expect him to drive a line, or even close… you’re disappointed.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It’s been obvious for a couple years in Tampa. They hitched him to different groups where he was the third wheel and a trigger man. Do that and he can still produce. If you expect him to drive a line, or even close… you’re disappointed.
As always, it's smart to let your older players walk when they still put up big numbers and can ask for a lot of money.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I called it earlier that Nashville made a lot of solid offseason signings on paper, but all their top players are over 30 and won't gel well together.

They're still a playoff team, but never understood the hype.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I don't know that Nashville is still a playoff team.

They don't have the same elite talent like us outside of Josi to take over and win games, and with Utah improving and the Blues clearly looking to make the playoffs I can see the Preds missing.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad