2024/2025 Around the League

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
It has been a thing for years now. Vancouver is VCR and whatnot.
Man, that's rough. I mean, I could almost be sympathetic if he was using airport codes for the airports he flies in and out of.

Ah hell, unlike the Avs, at least he's putting information out. I shouldn't complain too much about how he does it.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Man, that's rough. I mean, I could almost be sympathetic if he was using airport codes for the airports he flies in and out of.

Ah hell, unlike the Avs, at least he's putting information out. I shouldn't complain too much about how he does it.
I don't even know how it started. A misspell or just used a wrong abbreviation, but people jumped up on it so much that Friedman started to do it on purpose. It has been a running joke for a few years now.

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

He got it wrong a couple of times years ago and people were giving him shit for it so now he keeps doing it on purpose.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm telling y'all. There's a great horror/paranormal/suspense/thriller to be made involving sacrifices and rituals performed to win the Stanley Cup and their true costs.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I'd love a film....get Sam Rami and/or Quentin Taratino to write/direct and Bruce Campbell to star as the GM. Keep it under 120minutes and you've got a winner. Keep it to 90 minutes and it's a potential blockbuster.

If you did a show though you could do like Band of brothers and have the old guys talk about what they sacrificed before each episode.

• Love
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

mackinnon29

Nov 24, 2017
Malkin has been ass against the leafs tonight. Guy lost a step last year and I know he’s at the end of his career but man he don’t look even close to the guy he once was

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Utah hockey club best team in the NHL? They can’t stop winning. Beating the New York hockey club 5-3 in NY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad