4pt night for Huberdeau - first time since his 115pt season

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
5pts in 2 games for Huberdeau. Hes on fire, he has looked very good so far. Huska moved him to RW and it seems to be working. I know it's early but this is a very Positive sign for Flames fans if vintage Huberdeau is back. Looks like Martin Pospisil is the right center for him, theyve clicked.

This is a huge accomplishment forJonathan because he's really struggled in Calgary.

Last edited:

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He looks to be turning the corner going back to January. Prior to that he had a horrendous October-December last season, but after that his scoring picked up quite a bit (though not at the levels of his Florida days). Hope he keeps it up

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
He got stats but his play wasn’t any good. I guess it doesn’t matter if we can pawn him off on some dumb team but overall not much to be excited about.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Talent doesn't just disappear. It was pretty unfair of fans to expect him to replace not only Tkachuk but Gaudreau as well as the main focal point offensively. Not his fault this idiot team keeps trying to build around wingers.

If this retool is going to have legs then he's got to be a big part of it.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
A weird start, what’s up is down and down is up. Mcdavid and the oilers are cold, Huberdeau and the flames are hot.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Good for him I honestly feel bad for the guy. I know he is a f***ing lottery winner or whatever but that must be hard to have that much pressure on you to perform and let everyone down all the time.

Reactions: Larry Hanson

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
Obviously he's not going to keep up this pace but good for him. Guy has been trashed by a lot of fans but has never bitched or moaned and has worked hard despite the lack of results while being a good team mate (by all reports I've seen). I hope that he can redeem himself and be a solid top line veteran through the rebuild and be a leader, kinda like Jamie Benn, as he ages out. Wouldn't break my heart if he played himself into a neutral trade scenario either, a guy can dream.

Reactions: johan f

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad