2024/2025 Around the League

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Is this one of those things that sounds a lot better in the native language? @Freudian @Hennessy

Because in English it's one of the strangest analogies I've heard. :DD
I'm not native to Sweden, but I believe he's referring to kosläpp, which is often used to colorfully describe things other than its literal meaning, which is letting the cows out in the spring. It's like a whole thing.

Reactions: Avs_19

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Boston doesnt look like that team anymore.

I'm not native to Sweden, but I believe he's referring to kosläpp, which is often used to colorfully describe things other than its literal meaning, which is letting the cows out in the spring. It's like a whole thing.
Damn. I thought you were as Swedish as Ace of Base this entire time.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Pisses me off that the Preds can draft a Tommy Novak and Dallas can get a Stankhoven. f***in Avs have Oskar Olausson and Sergei Soin.

You can probably convince me that Thomas Harley is the Stars best all around Dman.
Without virtual sure-thing top picks and a random 10OA W, the Avs may as well not even have an amateur scouting department. They'd have the same results.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Without virtual sure-thing top picks and a random 10OA W, the Avs may as well not even have an amateur scouting department. They'd have the same results.
Its annoying seeing Dallas turn out players all the time. That entire teams core is built from the draft. Actually beyond that almost the entire team was drafted and developed by them.

Straight up if Joel Hofer is starting I would inquire about Binnington.

Sure, he's a racist POS but he might help us win and that's what I want. Mfers.
I drafted him thinking hes going to want to be the starter in the Four Nations Cup. The starter for Canada is going to have a leg up when it comes to the Olympic team me thinks.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I see Markstrom has improved the Devils goaltending :sarcasm:

3 goals on 8 shots. That’s worse than Georgiev
He’s always been a pretty problematic starter. There’s a reason the Canucks didn’t pay him the big bucks. Still the best option available to them.

What I want to know is, WTF is Fitzgerald thinking bringing in Brenden Dillon!? That guy was washed up, like, three teams ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad