2024/2025 Around the League

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
That rebound on Mitts' goal
Exactly, but that right there is adequate goaltending, which is what the Avs need at the very least to contend. Whatever was going on at the other end, not even close. Doesn't need to be great. Just sufficient.

I wonder if this is the year that costs Jussi Parkkila his job. I don't think it should...but it might.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Exactly, but that right there is adequate goaltending, which is what the Avs need at the very least to contend. Whatever was going on at the other end, not even close. Doesn't need to be great. Just sufficient.

I wonder if this is the year that costs Jussi Parkkila his job. I don't think it should...but it might.
Hey, if he's pounding the table for Georgiev and thinking he can fix him then it absolutely should cost him a job. That's just negligent if it was the case.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Hey, if he's pounding the table for Georgiev and thinking he can fix him then it absolutely should cost him a job. That's just negligent if it was the case.
I'm not sure what Jussi's level of influence is with the front office, I don't think this is the same situation that existed with Allaire asking the Avs to go out and get Reto Berra.

I would imagine if he were pounding the table to get a guy it'd be the one currently in Long Island who got him the job in the first place.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad