2024/2025 Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

Utah's ownership just gets it. I'd hope Stan would follow suit, but we all know he won't.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Reinbacher's looked worse because it wasn't even strong contact. That usually ends up being something like a meniscus tear. Happens all the time in basketball with knee on knee contact.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Reinbacher's looked worse because it wasn't even strong contact. That usually ends up being something like a meniscus tear. Happens all the time in basketball with knee on knee contact.
The way he came down looks exactly how I re tore my meniscus. Looks like he landed a little funny and got just enough of a twist to tear it.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He missed a year of proper development last year because he played on a shit, disorganized team in Europe that went through 5 different coaches. If he misses another year that's basically D+1 and D+2 down the toilet. That's the fast track to ruin a promising career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad