2024/2025 Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
You're cooked if you think this dope fiend can be trusted
We have no choice. We have to accept Nuke coming back. He is under contract and Avs just can't get rid of him... just like that.

Spittin Chiclets got some more drama, this time by Don Sweeney lol.
Who is this bloke Don Sweeney? I heard him somewhere but sounds like he is from Boston or something.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I love stuff like that. Props to Sweeney.
He has really handed this poorly hasn't he. Great way to give Swayman leverage by trading away Ulmark. They do have Korpisalo, but let's say this extends to the season and Korpisalo/Bruins start poorly...

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Houston, Atlanta and Phoenix will eventually get a team.

Then one "unknown" spot left after that to make it an even number and that will be it IMO.
It probably won't be it long-term (talking 20-30 years), but in the shorter term, 36 is really the cap. Lots of places lining up to be 36 too. Some uber rich local in a market a bit too small is likely the mix.
He's going to make an excellent GM one day.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
One would assume Kansas City. I know Quebec City wants a team, but I don't think the NHL has any interest in adding another Canadian team.
Kansas City is very unlikely.

If Canada gets another team, it'll be in the GTA... issues with Toronto and Buffalo opposing is the biggest obstacle there.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad