Prospect Info: 2024 18th Overall - Sacha Boisvert

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
He has a solid top six ceiling and a 4c floor physical good defense and solid shot might not be a super flashy guy but a matchup c that can pop in 20-30 goals while being a physical and net front presence. That is a really good player to have on your team during their prime.
No, you need a consistent effort level to play a bottom 6 role. You can't take shifts off. Boisvert lacks that drive and motor. Invisible off the puck.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
No, you need a consistent effort level to play a bottom 6 role. You can't take shifts off. Boisvert lacks that drive and motor. Invisible off the puck.
“The things I like about him are his compete, his hockey sense, and his ability to play anywhere in the lineup. You need a goal? Put
him out there. You need him to defend a goal? You put him out there. You need him to change the way the game’s going? You put
him out there. You need someone to fight? You put him out there. He’s a centre in the NHL, too.” – Western Conference scout, May

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Did someone compare Boisvert to Ryan Kesler or did I dream this , so sleep deprived lately . I know Nazar was guided by Kesler or coached or ????

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
“The things I like about him are his compete, his hockey sense, and his ability to play anywhere in the lineup. You need a goal? Put
him out there. You need him to defend a goal? You put him out there. You need him to change the way the game’s going? You put
him out there. You need someone to fight? You put him out there. He’s a centre in the NHL, too.” – Western Conference scout, May
and this right here is why Musto's scouting career flamed out before it ever started....

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Boisvert was a fantastic pick for you guys.

Have absolutely no clue where any questions of his motor or compete come from, couldn’t be further from the truth.
They come from a single poster with an agenda. He melts down on players any time "his guy" isn't taken in the slot he wants. Then, for some reason, a bunch of people on HF Hawks believe him, and the stupidity spreads like a wildfire in a dead forest.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs

sounds like a scrub to me. terrible pick

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad