Prospect Info: 2024 18th Overall - Sacha Boisvert

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
in a vacuum, 100%. however, our pipeline is already getting crowded, so the rationale makes more sense. just gotta hope the kids we chose pan out. very early on that front, but I'm encouraged thus far
I can follow that logic but my answer would be that they should be more selective with their contracts then. Like we didn't need to rush to sign Misiak to a deal, for example.

We'll see how it works out, not saying I'm smarter than them. Just that I preferred 34 and 50 to 27. Doesn't help when 50 is who I was interested in at 34 and he's also off to a crazy hot start haha.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I can follow that logic but my answer would be that they should be more selective with their contracts then. Like we didn't need to rush to sign Misiak to a deal, for example.

We'll see how it works out, not saying I'm smarter than them. Just that I preferred 34 and 50 to 27. Doesn't help when 50 is who I was interested in at 34 and he's also off to a crazy hot start haha.
I would not get super disappointed over 2 weekends of play……. Young players porpoise up and down quite a bit. And team construction, player use, etc.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
in a vacuum, 100%. however, our pipeline is already getting crowded, so the rationale makes more sense. just gotta hope the kids we chose pan out. very early on that front, but I'm encouraged thus far
You’re not wrong. But you can draft overseas players with a longer timeline to sign.

Reactions: bwana63

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad