GDT: 2023 Running Preseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Cool east-west passing in transition but would be nice to also see some sustained pressure in Caps zone at some point.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Like I said, have missed much of the preseason but I do like that we seem to have less standing around in our zone puck watching. Seem to have a guy assigned to put on pressure on the puck handler instead of giving them room and time

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Its going to take some time to find line chemistry. Washingtons core has been together for a while and they look off as well. Like the overall team structure so far.

Reactions: Seedtype

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
It's a strange line to end up on. I doubt they'll keep it together for opening night
To continue a bit on the subject... I kinda see the KJ-Fantilli logic. Aggressive shooting center and less physical skilled playmaker. Just don't see what Sillinger is doing there. Tex feels like a great fit, but even Roslovic or Danforth would bring more the table

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I didnt get to watch too much of the period but it looks like every is looking to set someone else up. While its nice to want to get your teammates going it also leads to multiple missed oppurtunities to get the puck toward the net

Reactions: Seedtype

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
To continue a bit on the subject... I kinda see the KJ-Fantilli logic. Aggressive shooting center and less physical skilled playmaker. Just don't see what Sillinger is doing there. Tex feels like a great fit, but even Roslovic or Danforth would bring more the table
Yeah, KJ and Fantilli feel like a natural combo. Tex might complement that line beautifully.

Reactions: Youngguns80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad