GDT: 2023 Running Preseason Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-1 BUF Girgensons snipes it top shelf. Not sure what to think of this from a goalie perspective, there was quite a lot of room up there but the angle was probably quite perfect for multiple good locations so dunno...

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
That's a growing sentiment, I think majormajor wants to see Gaudreau at the bumper for that reason which I think would work better.

I'd replace Zach with a RHD and maybe try Fantilli instead of Johnny in PP1

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Not as dominating an opening period as the last couple games but still pretty good overall.

If that means we're still working for the third period I'll call it a good trade.

Reactions: Seedtype

Seedtype

Sponsor
Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Not as dominating an opening period as the last couple games but still pretty good overall.

If that means we're still working for the third period I'll call it a good trade.

Exactly what I was thinking, let's just be consistent haha.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
just get the sense that the players play 1000 times more laid back (in a good way) under pazzy than they would babcock.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Texier looks like our best player.

Still not sure I like Fantilli with KJ. Marchenko looks good where he is but I think swapping him for Fantilli might get Fantilli going and help KJ's line too.

I'm hoping we see Sillinger sent down after this game.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
While Provorov hasn't put it all together yet in these games, we haven't really had a defenseman like him in the team, able to attack from the blue line (Boqvist maybe close but Boqvist is more of a passer/shooter, Provorov seems to like the puck on his stick for longer). Nice dangle attempt here, just shy of getting it past UPL.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad