Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1680391254776.png

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Big time win

At about same time Yankees trailing 7-5 last of 9th bases loaded and Stanton hits into DP to end game

Duvall is a better Renfoe not sure what took so long to get but they did get

Need to hang around till Story comes back and can give them another quality player

Reactions: CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Hey you gotta comment as things as we go along. Unless we want to lock this thread till end of the season and then unleash!

I don't care if people respond to every single game. I like having baseball around to talk and think about every day. I hope we talk about every game.

But what's gonna suck is if it's the same conversation every day. And so far that's the case basically every day since spring training started.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Winckowski looks like a different guy so far. Stuff seems overall much better this season. Will give him a little more margin for error

Reactions: Mione134

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I don't care if people respond to every single game. I like having baseball around to talk and think about every day. I hope we talk about every game.

But what's gonna suck is if it's the same conversation every day. And so far that's the case basically every day since spring training started.
Amazing how pointing out reality is a pain in the ass every day

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

I don't know what to say other than it still looks like a bad baseball team to me. Two awful starts and they lucked out because a major league outfielder dropped a routine fly ball. If they play better ball i have no problem changing my tune.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Quiet days from Yoshida and Casas and they still had no problems scoring. Good sign.
I would just like to point out that neither of these guys are a sure thing at the major league level. It's not like saying "quiet day from Devers". Casas is hitless in two games and hit .197 last year but we talk about him like he's a sure thing. Just keep it in perspective. That's all.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Hoping Houck put the wretched ST behind him and has a good game. Personally, i think he’s better off in the BP but if he could develop into a starter, that has more value.

Just need a steady game and get the W.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hoping Houck put the wretched ST behind him and has a good game. Personally, i think he’s better off in the BP but if he could develop into a starter, that has more value.

Just need a steady game and get the W.
He was pretty rough last spring iirc, might just be one of those guys that doesn’t care much about March results. 9 homers and 17 BB/HBP in 20 innings is hard to do though so hopefully he flips a switch

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
How dare people use their own judgement to decide how to spend their entertainment dollars without consulting you first, right?

It’s so funny. Essentially, we’re supposed to boycott the team completely? Because that’s truly the only way FSG/ownership doesn’t make money.

No going to games!

No watching NESN!

Show Dem SAWX!!!!!!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

I wonder if this guy is a twitter troll or know nothing message board poster. Maybe both!

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It’s so funny. Essentially, we’re supposed to boycott the team completely? Because that’s truly the only way FSG/ownership doesn’t make money.

No going to games!

No watching NESN!

Show Dem SAWX!!!!!!
i don’t even know who is saying this because I make wise decisions but they can’t watch the bruins either by that galaxy-brained logic. Putting more money in FSG’s pockets by watching their network, sorry!! those are the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad