2023 Prospect Poll #4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Sabres' #4 prospect?

• Maxim Strbak, D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukas Rousek, W

• Nikita Novikov, D

• Viktor Neuchev, W

• Prokhor Poltapov, W

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
RESULTS SO FAR:
  1. Devon Levi, G (+4)
  2. Zach Benson, W (NR)
  3. Jiri Kulich, W (+3)

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2023-24 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2023);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Olivier Nadeau, Alexander Kisakov, Ethan Miedema, Tyson Kozak, Filip Cederqvist, Linus Sjodin, Brandon Biro, Linus Weissbach, Aaron Huglen, Matteo Costantini, Gustav Karlsson, Jake Richard, Joel Berndtsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Viljami Marjala, William von Barnekow, Jakub Konecny, Justin Richards, Brett Murray
  • Defensemen: Gavin McCarthy, Mats Lindgren, Vsemolod Komarov, Shane Keohane, Albert Lyckasen, Norwin Panocha
  • Goalies: Scott Ratzlaff, Topias Leinonen

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerz

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
1. Levi
2. Benson
3. Savoie
4. Kulich
5. Ostlund
6. Novikov
7. Whalberg
8. Rosen
9. Neuchev
10. Johnson

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Went with Rosen here, add Richard.

It probably should be Savioe, but his development isn't really wowing me right now.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
Savoie. Hes ranked 2nd for me behind Benson. I feel like Benson outperforming Savoie in the regular season dropped Matthew’s stock but a. Benson is a special prospect and b. Savoie outperformed Benson in the playoffs.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Savoie. Hes ranked 2nd for me behind Benson. I feel like Benson outperforming Savoie in the regular season dropped Matthew’s stock but a. Benson is a special prospect and b. Savoie outperformed Benson in the playoffs.

I don’t think it’s a slight to Savoie that he’s “fallen” this far down our prospect rankings so much as it’s a testament to the fact that we have a handful of very talented kids who are closely bunched together in our top 4.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Savoie, add Kozak

1689272765713.png

Edit: I had a few tier 6/7 guys in the wrong place, and just noticed. Updated.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad