Prospect Info: 2023 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
“Uhhhh Kevin. Wrong line.”

IMG_1340.jpeg

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They’re starting from Korchinski, Nazar, Reichel - not really that much. It’s gonna be a long rebuild even with him.

I love Nazar though he barely got to play this season. Reichel took steps.

They just got a huge piece, they just need to be a little patient.

Reactions: Guadana and Oneiro

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They’re starting from Korchinski, Nazar, Reichel - not really that much. It’s gonna be a long rebuild even with him.

They have a ton of picks, will have a generational player, cap space and are a destination market for players. They will go through one or two year of being bad and then become a playoff contender.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
They have a ton of picks, will have a generational player, cap space and are a destination market for players. They will go through one or two year of being bad and then become a playoff contender.
Uhhh they’re extremely early. Those draft picks won’t be contributing for a while. As other’s have mentioned they have a 9.5M anchor.

They’re starting from a good spot but it most likely takes more than 1-2 years.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
What they are actually having in compare with Ducks or Columbus? They are in miles away.
I’d way rather be the Blackhawks than Columbus. Look at the amount of draft picks they have coming up. Gonna take a bit of time but they couldn’t be in a much better position for a great rebuild.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
It really sucks that there's 3 great centers this year rather than just the 2. Really wish Columbus dropping to 3 meant they don't get their future 1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad