2023 NHL Draft: Russian Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
I absolutely think that he was drafted higher(I would draft Michkov and Leonard over him), but its not so badly higher. May be one or two spots.
And sorry for misconnection, English isn't my language, and I can miss with color of delivered message.
Definitely agree. And absolutely no apologies needed. English is my native language, but sometimes when the alcohol takes over it might be hard to believe it. Until next time, my friend

Reactions: Guadana

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Doesn't Rimashevskiy reminds you Gutik? I mean great stickhandling and that's it. He can easy dribble around one player than another but all this just by using his hands. You wrote about his good mobility. I disagree with you. I was watching him in two playoff games in MHL and he was very slow in offensive and especially in defensive zone. When puck on his stick he is very good but he is very bad in fight for puck because his low speed and poor physical development. So I doubt about his future not only in NHL but even in KHL if he doesn't raise intensity his game and develop conditioning.

Curious about Kudashov since he made your list (17th) and is playing in the KHL as an 18-year-old (though with limited minutes).

Was not drafted in his first year of eligibility.

Where is he in terms of being selected this time around?

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
Curious about Kudashov since he made your list (17th) and is playing in the KHL as an 18-year-old (though with limited minutes).

Was not drafted in his first year of eligibility.

Where is he in terms of being selected this time around?
This year it is very unlikely, as he plays under 5 minutes of TOI in the KHL (even despite being the head coach's son ), so no real chance to show what he has got.

Reactions: Jersey Fan 12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad