GDT: 2023-24 season game 61 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 3/5/24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Oh...you mean SPORTS IN GENERAL.....

Or is this just an LA Kings thing where they win some....then they go and lose some....tell me, what f***ing team hasn't done that since....sports was invented?

Like I said...Jesus Christ.
So glad you think this team is cup caliber. Enjoy the ride.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
It's extremely clear there is less offensive skill, pure skill, without Kempe and Arvidsson, they need more people to produce, rather than relying on Byfield, Moore, etc, it's a combination of both,

The Kings have been a score by committee team the entire year, but yes it's been magnified when you lose two proven scorers. Case in point the last play there, if that is Kempe it's a goal, but when you have depth guys filling in it's harder to score.

That is why I don't hate the 1-3-1 for a Kings team that lacks finishers, but it's just another part of the bigger black hole problem.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
This game has been very swingy momentum wise. Give the Kings credit, they got worked at the end of the 2nd, but came out with some nice shifts in the 3rd.

Unfortunately for the Kings their two best chances were by Lewis and Turcotte.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad