GDT: 2023-24 season game 46 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 1/26/24

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Get rid of PLD. I don't want his lazy work ethic rubbing off on the youth. I would love to start the rebuild at the deadline, but it won't happen.
How bad did Blake f*ck things with that deal. PLD NMC kicks in I think July 1 as does his > 25 buyout. It needs to happen before then or there is going to be a franchise limiting boat anchor that will hurt the cap for a decade at least.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
How bad did Blake f*ck things with that deal. PLD NMC kicks in I think July 1 as does his > 25 buyout. It needs to happen before then or there is going to be a franchise limiting boat anchor that will hurt the cap for a decade at least.
It started with the Petersen deal but he didn't learn from that trap.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Watching the intermission report is like watching the employees at a business that announced it’s going out of business act like everything is business as ususal.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
you ever go to fry's when they were shittin the bed?

"yeah our logistics company is changing some things, our trucks are behind"
Drove by the decrepit, fenced-off Fry's off Canoga last weekend and it was pretty f***ing depressing.

Watching the Kings this month has been worse

Reactions: bland

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
First thing I would do regardless of anything else at the deadline is get rid of Gavrikov. His contract is restrictive for our cap, he's not gonna be around that long, and he's playing like shit.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
haha.. they talk about how theyre going to come out strong in the 3rd.. take a pen give up a goal.. thats good stuff guys

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Next goal is gonna be important. Poor Nick Nickson. Had to play second fiddle to that wooden puppet Faust. Only to be the one to call this season’s team.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Drove by the decrepit, fenced-off Fry's off Canoga last weekend and it was pretty f***ing depressing.

Watching the Kings this month has been worse
thankfully the one here almost seamlessly transitioned into a business costco

place was a big part of my childhood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad