Trois-Rivières Lions 2023-24 Lions de Trois-Rivières

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
A few days ago, 9 players were cut from Laval's camp. Two of them were the invites (Dufort (back to QMJHL) and Demin), one of them was Smilanic, which we're unsure if they cut him completely or will sign him to an ECHL deal.

The other 6 were sent to 3R: Voyer, Yaremko, Laaouan, Ortiz and two ECHL contracted players, Hjorth & Nielsen.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Instra-squad game next Friday for 3R.

A few trades. I believe both players were qualified by 3R but never signed. So they traded their rights, both for Future Considerations:

Reactions: morhilane

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ryan Francis, who was someone I wished 3R would bring back, had signed a PTO with the Kings for their camp. He was released from the PTO and has been assigned to the Ontario Reign.

He's not signed yet. But he might earn an AHL deal with the Reign.

Unfortunately, 3R didn't qualify him, so they don't own his ECHL rights. Meaning if he is indeed signed by Ontario, they can send him to their ECHL affiliate and wouldn't be forced to send him to 3R.

Reactions: GrandBison

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Jakov Novak, who is signed to an AHL with Laval, had his ECHL rights belonging to the Norfolk Admirals, 3R acquires his rights. So when he is sent down to the ECHL, he will be loaned to 3R.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site

Instra-squad game next Friday for 3R.

A few trades. I believe both players were qualified by 3R but never signed. So they traded their rights, both for Future Considerations:

I have to say that picture of Cole Gallant makes him look like he's in an adult beginner class, something just looks awkward lol

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
The team could look like this:

Boucher-Beauregard-Ducharme
Yerenko-Guay-Novak
Smilanic-Lemay-Voyer
Lariviere-Trepanier-Montigny
Chaulk- - Mizzi

Nielsen-Pepin
Merisier Ortiz-Komuls
Martin-Laaouan
HJoth

Emond
Mann?

Other players will be added and here is the list of players invited to their camp.
IMG_3082.png
IMG_3081.png

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
The team could look like this:

Boucher-Beauregard-Ducharme
Yerenko-Guay-Novak
Smilanic-Lemay-Voyer
Lariviere-Trepanier-Montigny
Chaulk- - Mizzi

Nielsen-Pepin
Merisier Ortiz-Komuls
Martin-Laaouan
HJoth

Emond
Mann?

Other players will be added and here is the list of players invited to their camp.View attachment 750542View attachment 750543
WIth Tourigny and Parker-Jones, that looks like a playoff line-up to me. Hopefully everyone (well most of them) stay healthy

Reactions: Nevins

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

nice pickup

This hints at Vrbetic being let go. But he'll probably be brought in if there is movement in goalies.

So now:

Montreal: Montembeault, Allen & Primeau.
Laval: Dobes & Mann
3R: Émond & Costantini

Although technically, Émond is still with Laval and hasn't been sent to 3R yet.

But I expect him and McKay to be sent to 3R at some point soon.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Nielsen, who was signed to an ECHL deal this summer leaves 3R to go play in Norway. A reality ECHL teams have to face, some players leave to go overseas.

With the amount of D 3R have, it's not big loss. They still have Tourigny, Hjorth, Laaouan, Komuls, Ortiz, Pépin, & Martin.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

Nielsen, who was signed to an ECHL deal this summer leaves 3R to go play in Norway. A reality ECHL teams have to face, some players leave to go overseas.

With the amount of D 3R have, it's not big loss. They still have Tourigny, Hjorth, Laaouan, Komuls, Ortiz, Pépin, & Martin.

It's where it helps going heavy on the local guys , they're more likely to be happy staying in the league in a local market.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

He was their best proven offensive D though. More opportunities for Tourigny I guess.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
3R had their Blue vs. Whites instra-squad game yesterday.

A lot of the invites got to play, but the way the lines and D pairings were put together, it gives you a small glimpse into what may be 3R's line-up.

Between the two teams:

FORWARDS
Montminy - Beauregard - Boucher - makes sense this would be the top line
Ducharme - Yaremko - Novak
Smilanic - Guay - Voyer

You also had a few guys under contract with 3R centered by invites.

Lariviere - Jermain - Mizzi
Trepanier - Pompei - Lemay

DEFENSE
Tourigny - Laaouan
Martin - Komuls
Ortiz - Hjorth

Parker-Jones, Pepin & Chaulk were 3 players under contract who didn't participate.

Reactions: morhilane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad