NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Last edited:

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
I nominate myself for Best New/Young Poster.

Consider:

Although I joined HFNYR in February of 2022, my first post was in March of this year.

Since that time, I have accrued a Reaction Score of 1150 over 968 posts, for a RS/P of over 1.188, along with 3 threads started averaging 31 replies each.

Modest though these numbers may be, I submit them proudly.
My stats crush yours, i joined this past season. You were the once heralded top prospect that had to prove it in the minors and is now hopefully a late bloomer, i am connor mcdavid taking the league by storm from day 1.

😜

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
-Funniest Poster okay, @Bob Richards in general, @Tob for the ultraviolence, and @EdJovanovski in the "over the top" catagory

-Nicest Poster I find most of you to be quite nice I'll go with @NickyFotiu and @McRanger92 since I seem to have more pleasant conversations with them than anyone else

-Most Knowledgeable most of you know your shit even when I disagree with your awful awful opinions. I'm going @nyr2k2 and @Machinehead

-Angriest Poster going @SnowblindNYR here, his blood pressure probably deserves an award of its own, but even as he seethes he seems kinda adorable.

-Best New/Young Poster @noncents did come out of left field to really be a presence here

-The Edge Memorial Award for Board MVP going @Leonardo87 and @Machinehead for the way they try to keep shit from going batshit bonkers here, and @NYRob for seeming to have a bit of inside info...

- Emily Kaplan Devotion Award @will1066

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Funniest Poster - @Filthy Dangles because the combination of his (usual) avatar and nickname gets me every time.

Most Knowledgeable - not on here.. dislikes HFB unfortunately(( Not meant to shit on any of you guys - just cannot pick one (or even two).

What's up with Edge? Is it...?

Last edited:

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
-Funniest Poster @Bob Richards @Crease

-Nicest Poster @EdJovanovski @Leonardo87

-Most Knowledgeable @DanielBrassard @gravey9

-Angriest Poster @Boris Zubov @Tob @Raspewtin

-Best New/Young Poster I have no idea when anyone joined this godforsaken site

-The Edge Memorial Award for Board MVP @will1066 @RangerBoy (@Machinehead always deserves a nom, but c'mon, share the love)

Best new/young poster award should just be renamed "Best previously banned poster who evaded detection and toned down the shitposting." :laugh:

I kid.
The silverfish memorial

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
-Funniest Poster @Bob Richards @Crease

-Nicest Poster @EdJovanovski @Leonardo87

-Most Knowledgeable @DanielBrassard @gravey9

-Angriest Poster @Boris Zubov @Tob @Raspewtin

-Best New/Young Poster I have no idea when anyone joined this godforsaken site

-The Edge Memorial Award for Board MVP @will1066 @RangerBoy (@Machinehead always deserves a nom, but c'mon, share the love)

The silverfish memorial
You, sir, have nominated me in the highest regard, and for that I give thanks. Check your Venmo and let me know if you've received the funds also.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad