B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So I guess we're to assume that Tyler Boucher is a healthy scratch now? He's not on the injured list and he's been shown to be with the team.
I think you will struggle to get a straight answer out of anyone in the organization about Tyler Boucher. Something is seriously amiss with this player, and no one seems to want to talk about it. I don't think he plays in Belleville this year - my guess is that he gets placed back with the Ottawa 67's to finish out the season as one of their overage Juniors. (67's have an empty overage slot they could fill with him.)

Reactions: Senator Stanley

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Guys, we probably had to forfeit that 1st round pick in 2021 but as a cover up, the NHL let us invent a fictional hockey player

Tyler Boucher is not real, he never existed.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I think you will struggle to get a straight answer out of anyone in the organization about Tyler Boucher. Something is seriously amiss with this player, and no one seems to want to talk about it. I don't think he plays in Belleville this year - my guess is that he gets placed back with the Ottawa 67's to finish out the season as one of their overage Juniors. (67's have an empty overage slot they could fill with him.)

I think his hockey career is over.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site

It's probably what's best for him, assuming he can play games at any level this season.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1703202086340.png

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hey the wrong Boucher is on the top line. Looks like they got them swapped. ;)

Good luck tonight Tyler. Game by game start building that game speed and strength up.

We sens fans are cheering for you. No rush just steady progress from here.

Reactions: chipsens and DrEasy

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Damn that crosscheck call on Kleven was the exact one that Arizona got away with on their 2nd.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Colin White playing tonight for Wilkes Barr

Larrsson sent back by ASens to BSens

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

There was one transaction announced just before Thursday night’s game against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, with defenseman Jacob Larsson being returned to Belleville from the NHL. He’s expected to dress tonight, while Brennan Saulnier and Philippe Daoust remain injured. Full lineup details, including tonight’s alignment, will be available prior to puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Another Belleville defenceman will be worth a watch tonight, but more for what he’s done on the offensive side of the puck. Max Guenette scored the Sens only goal on Thursday vs Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and is among the top 10 in defensive scoring, with 19 points (four goals, 15 assists). He’s also currently leading the Belleville Sens scoring list, a point behind Angus Crookshank, who remains in the NHL with Ottawa.

The Marlies have multiple players on point streaks coming into tonight’s game, but they’re led by Alex Steeves, who has collected at least a point in 16 straight contests (11 goals, 11 assists). The 24-year-old also has three points (two goals, one assist) over the first two games of the season series with Belleville.

At the Rink:

Tonight is the Sens Holiday Celebration Game presented by McDowell’s Your Independent Grocer. Santa will be on hand, giving out gifts around CAA Arena throughout the night, while McDowells will be running its popular “Grocery Store Sweep” contest during one of the game’s promo timeouts, with a $100 grocery gift card up for grabs to the winner! There will also be a holiday craft table set up on the second level in between sections 107 and 108, with fans encouraged to wear their favourite holiday clothing. Fans can also take advantage of some deals at the Locker Room Store for their last-minute holiday shopping needs, with discounts including 25% off new arrivals, 30% off stocking stuffers like mini sticks, Smashcots, glasses and lanyards. Plus, 40% off clearance apparel and hats, and 25% off Belleville Sens team gear. Limited edition “Bellzy Little Christmas” tees are also still on sale for $25, with proceeds supporting the Hastings and Prince Edward Learning Foundation.

Tonight’s game starts at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network

How did Tyler look for those who watched?
Sens Prospects

@SensProspects

Nice recap of Boucher’s game on Thursday night. Keep in mind he was on the fourth line playing with two guys on AHL-only contracts. It’s just about getting reps & up to speed for a bit.

Randy Skalba

@RSkalba4
·
18h
Replying to @SensProspects and @BellevilleSens
Didn’t get many shifts, Skating and motor were great though, back checking hard and striped a few pucks working hard on the back check. Took a double minor in the third which didn’t mean much as they were getting hammered already.

Reactions: Icelevel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad