Speculation: 2023-24-25 Sharks Roster Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Sorry, I'm not arguing that he isn't relatively slight compared to seasoned NHLers (he is), you just said he was slight based on the ratio of height/weight. I'm only noting that it shouldn't be a concern in the slightest since he's a 22-yo rookie who hasn't had a full year of NHL strength and conditioning.

Check this article about a young Pronger, who was taller and weighed less than Muk at the draft. For reference, in 1996, at age 21/22, he was 6'6 200 (according to his official weight). Pronger is choice for defense

Last edited:
Reactions: landshark

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Sorry, I'm not arguing that he isn't relatively slight compared to seasoned NHLers (he is), you just said he was slight based on the ratio of height/weight. I'm only noting that it shouldn't be a concern in the slightest since he's a 22-yo rookie who hasn't had a full year of NHL strength and conditioning.

Check this article about a young Pronger, who was taller and weighed less than Muk at the draft. For reference, in 1996, at age 21/22, he was 6'6 200 (according to his official weight). Pronger is choice for defense
But how tall are his elbows?! :sarcasm:

"The fact of the matter is his elbows are higher than most
people's elbows. It's not like he raised his elbow to deliver a
blow to the head."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad