Speculation: 2023-24-25 Sharks Roster Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Wait what? I hadn't heard that
You got this info from the same guy who thinks Jamie Baker is still on Sharks broadcasts! 😂

But no, as far as we know, Hannan is still around and will be on the radio with Dan sometimes, maybe in the studio (but the studio show is a total mystery now).

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
The prospect tournament is pretty soon isn't it?
Sure, but Musty is the only guy skating who can't play for the Barracuda if he doesn't make the Sharks. Halttunen, Graf, and Bystedt are likely Cuda guys. It's not like Dickinson, Wetsch, or any of the other CHL guys who are playing in the prospect tournament, which is in LA (so there's no reason to come to SJ first necessarily), are here right now.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sure, but Musty is the only guy skating who can't play for the Barracuda if he doesn't make the Sharks. Halttunen, Graf, and Bystedt are likely Cuda guys. It's not like Dickinson, Wetsch, or any of the other CHL guys who are playing in the prospect tournament, which is in LA (so there's no reason to come to SJ first necessarily), are here right now.
Him being here early can only be a good thing.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Musty is dedicated.

Smith is probably whispering in his ear, "you're regretting that decision to go OHL over college, eh?"

and he hears that Smith gets to live with Patty this year

and Celebrini got to put up the #1 finger with Jumbo

and the rage and fury in Musty's heart just burns...

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
It's interesting that Musty is in the Bay already in early September. He must be really gunning for a spot on the Sharks, no?
I'm sure he doesn't want to go back to juniors, even though that's where he'll be.

Haltunnen is not going to be playing in the AHL this year IMO.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I'm sure he doesn't want to go back to juniors, even though that's where he'll be.

Haltunnen is not going to be playing in the AHL this year IMO.
Halttunen is at the very least going to try to make the Cuda, so it makes sense for him to be here. It also makes sense for him to be in the US already so he isn't flying from Finland to LA in one go. Musty wouldn't have that problem flying from Ontario to LA.

All I'm saying is that I think we'll see a legit push to make the Sharks from Musty.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Halttunen is at the very least going to try to make the Cuda, so it makes sense for him to be here. It also makes sense for him to be in the US already so he isn't flying from Finland to LA in one go. Musty wouldn't have that problem flying from Ontario to LA.

All I'm saying is that I think we'll see a legit push to make the Sharks from Musty.
That would be great honestly. Personally I don’t see it because that would be 3 rookie forwards and potentially a rookie D and G. Think he would really have to force his way there. Don’t really know who else is there but I wonder if a part of it was a request from the coaching staff.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Musty is dedicated.

Smith is probably whispering in his ear, "you're regretting that decision to go OHL over college, eh?"

and he hears that Smith gets to live with Patty this year

and Celebrini got to put up the #1 finger with Jumbo

and the rage and fury in Musty's heart just burns...
There is definitely a oldest/middle/youngest sibling dynamic going on

Celebrini = golden child who has their shit together
Smith = lack of attention fueling creative expression
Musty = spoiled rapscallion who always escapes any serious consequences of their actions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad