NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Bob played 7 minutes in game 3 and all of game 4 (allowing 6 goals) ...so I don't buy that argument

The real issue to me was Ullmark should not have been in net after game 4....many posters here knew Ullmark was playing injured and slow to get up, so why didn't the B's coaching staff pull him after game 4 or 5??

..if they would've put Sway in net for game 6 (where Ullmark allowed 7 goals), I think the B's win that game and advance to the 2nd round

..but we'll never know now

Come on man, the difference between Bob and Lyon is much more than Swayman and Ullmark.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Florida is done.
Not to make excuses for them, but Montour and Barkov do not look like themselves, they must be playing hurt.
Edmonton's speed is way too much for them to handle.
Florida has way too many issues to solve ( PP is terrible, their breakouts are slow, no speed throw the neutral zone, etc) and not enough time to fix them.
4-2 final for the Oil.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Florida is done.
Not to make excuses for them, but Montour and Barkov do not look like themselves, they must be playing hurt.
Edmonton's speed is way too much for them to handle.
Florida has way too many issues to solve ( PP is terrible, their breakouts are slow, no speed throw the neutral zone, etc) and not enough time to fix them.
4-2 final for the Oil.

Florida scores 1st and they likely win, when it comes to the SC finals I believe the last 8 game 7's have gone to the team that scores 1st.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Lets go Oilers, I forgive you for 88 and 90 as you were the better team, plus the best player in the world needs a Cup and the Panthers need to pay for their crimes agains the Bruins. . . .

Also Canada needs a cup so we stop saying the Habs are the last team to win one 31 years ago. . . . . .

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I have to wonder who our Bs are cheering for....

I’m guessing their perception is far different than us fans. Perhaps there are some preferences based around friendships with particular players, or maybe lingering childhood fandom (such as in the case of JDB) but aside from that, I doubt they really pick sides

Could be wrong though

Reactions: Ladyfan

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m guessing their perception is far different than us fans. Perhaps there are some preferences based around friendships with particular players, or maybe lingering childhood fandom (such as in the case of JDB) but aside from that, I doubt they really pick sides

Could be wrong though
I think you’re probably right, I’d imagine they all have friends on almost every team

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Could be wrong though
But you are probably correct.

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Our view for lunch. TONS of Oiler fans in town
IMG_3903.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events