NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Paul Maurice was definitely stuffed into lockers on a daily basis back in middle school

The whole school switched to back packs only because Mrs Maurice called the school to complain enough times they caved, unfortunately this just resulted in the entire school resenting little Paul and his locker stuffings were upgraded to Swirlies

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Panthers pulling off the Celtics' "Let's play rope-a-dope so we can win at home" trick.
Edmonton is using their speed the right way tonight by attacking the net off the rush. It's probably a little too late though. It's going to take a lot to beat Florida in four straight.

Reactions: JAD and Ladyfan

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Tkachuk and Bennett throwing punches at McDavid for no reason. Too bad they are too scared to actually drop the gloves with someone willing to fight.

Reactions: badbrewin

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Celts loose by 40+ and Panthers by 5+ ....... this is a blatant comedy skit.
The show is called "Anything for home."
I am more shocked at the C's losing than I am about the oilers even though I said they would be swept.

Florida was due for a stinker, Oilers are not winning 4 straight with that goalie

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Very hard to sweep teams, the Celtics and Panthers with near identical performances in game 4. The dead cat bounce in play here.

Reactions: SPV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad