Speculation: 2023-2024 General Lightning Discussion - Part 4

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I'm happy with the trade. I will not be happy with Guentzel though.
I'm not sold on that either but we'll see. Now it depends on the AAV for Stamkos.

I really didn't think we'd bring back McDonagh and trade Sergachev. This has been so out of left field.

There's transition game in Moser which is nice. Clear PP QBs in Hedman and Raddysh now.

I don't really know anything about this Geekie brother, is he NHL ready?

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
So

not surprise I wouldn’t be shocked if he tried to fit guentzel and stamkos in
I've been vocal about not wanting Guentzel, but JBB always does things I don't want. So I'm expecting him to pull the trigger there.

I'm not sold on that either but we'll see. Now it depends on the AAV for Stamkos.

I really didn't think we'd bring back McDonagh and trade Sergachev. This has been so out of left field.

There's transition game in Moser which is nice. Clear PP QBs in Hedman and Raddysh now.

I don't really know anything about this Geekie brother, is he NHL ready?
Geekie night some time. But he's got the size ready to go. He might need one year or 2, but he's an NHL player for sure.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Why bring Mac back just to trade Sergy away? This makes no sense?

Guess this does give us cap space but this doesn’t improve us at all.
At first, yes. Then you realize Sergachev would be behind McD and Hedman making 8.5M. Getting a LD capable of playing 15-20 wins a night is a wash. When you factor in +100 shot blocks, 99 hits, on a cheaper contract (yet to be signed) that's an improvement. We have room to improve the forward group.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay