Prospect Info: [2023 - 133rd] Sam Harris (NCAA - University of Denver)

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He had a very respectable freshman season, on a powerhouse national championship team where he wasn't getting a ton of opportunities early. He's definitely an under the radar candidate for a big second year, now that he's more established. He has a decent nose for the net and he seems to know how to complement the more talented players on his line. Keep an eye on that kid.
Not unlike Davidson?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He had a very respectable freshman season, on a powerhouse national championship team where he wasn't getting a ton of opportunities early. He's definitely an under the radar candidate for a big second year, now that he's more established. He has a decent nose for the net and he seems to know how to complement the more talented players on his line. Keep an eye on that kid.

I didn't get to see too much of him this year, wasn't overly impressed, keep in mind he turns 21 a week into next season. I thought he looked quicker at camp though, he needed it as I liked him in the USHL (he was teammates with Jack Smith) as he works hard and had a solid physical game but just looked too slow imo. Now that he's got more speed, we'll see what the Habs want to do with him after next season.

Reactions: Andrei79 and bopeep

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I didn't get to see too much of him this year, wasn't overly impressed, keep in mind he turns 21 a week into next season. I thought he looked quicker at camp though, he needed it as I liked him in the USHL (he was teammates with Jack Smith) as he works hard and had a solid physical game but just looked too slow imo. Now that he's got more speed, we'll see what the Habs want to do with him after next season.
I can see a breakout season of 25+ goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad