GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Boston scores with 20 seconds left. Oh boy!

Oh my god they came close, but Carolina does it. If Dallas wins game 7 we are guaranteed 22nd pick.

Reactions: AngelDuck

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
That was close. No idea why Skjei didn’t just take the forward’s stick. He basically gave the Bruins a PP by going to the bench.

Some key blocks late by the Canes. They almost scored twice in the last 10 seconds.

For once at least our pick is being protected. Seems like we always have lost position when we’ve had other teams’ picks in the past.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
wow i acrually almost jinxed it. boston had chances to score in the last 20s
Considering how 2010(shootout away from 10th overall, 3-0 series lead from 15th overall ended up 29th) and 2019(3-0 with 10 mins left, OTL from 22nd overall ended up 29th) I thought that's exactly where we were headed. Needed a new one in the mix.

A Dallas win would be massive and guarantee it drops another spot and if Pittsburgh can win tomorrow I honestly like their chances. A flawed and hurt Bruins team took the Canes to the brink, if Jarry is indeed back that's gonna be a hell of a test.

Whether it's just in Boston or in the NHL in general that really looked like Bergeron's last game. The Lindholm extension seems puzzling to me, they're in for a few rough years.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I think point just blew his knee out. On second look he's grabbing his groin, but that would be a strange play for that.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Me everytime Tampa scores....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wish Lindholm nothing but the best, and miss him here, but when he is in the middle of that contract, Ducks should he competing again, will be much younger than Boston, and there window will be just opening, where as Boston’s will be closing or closed.

Reactions: Duck Off

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Boston is weird team because they look like they need a refresh but they just took one of the best teams of the league to a game 7 in a homer series, and barely lost in that game.

Reactions: bsu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad