GDT: 2022 MLB Regular Season thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

In what f***ing world is this blocking the plate? He can slide right in there with his foot. Not Murphy’s fault he slid head first like a Pejorative Slur.

• Haha
Reactions: Terry Yake

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
not sure how they were even able to review that considering the rangers lost their challenge earlier in the game

oh well, just example #456457575 of the A's getting f***ed over by replay
It was an umpires review.

And New York did what they always do, f*** it up.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

In what f***ing world is this blocking the plate? He can slide right in there with his foot. Not Murphy’s fault he slid head first like a Pejorative Slur.

lmao holy shit

this is up there with that rosales HR in cleveland that they got wrong even after replay years ago

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
lmao holy shit

this is up there with that rosales HR in cleveland that they got wrong even after replay years ago
To be fair that was only Angel Hernandez screwing up twice. I don’t even know what these fart sniffers in New York even look like, but they’re beyond worthless at their job.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
If fans are gonna throw things because Straw called some jackass on a vile comment toward a 'teammate' then the fault is with the fans, not the player. He didn't get physical a la Ron Artest.

No, this is on Straw. Fans taunt and heckle, that's what they do. Why do you as a ballplayer have to go out of your way to call them out, does he think he's high and mighty or something? And beyond just calling them out, he escalated the situation by climbing the fence and getting in their faces. You stay on the field and nothing gets thrown.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
The Rays have no-hit the Red Sox through 8. Unfortunately for the Rays, the game is scoreless.

EDIT: Now 9 innings. Still scoreless going to the bottom of the 9th.

EDIT: Rays come up empty, going to extras.

EDIT: And Bobby Dalbec breaks it up with an RBI triple.

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
No, this is on Straw. Fans taunt and heckle, that's what they do. Why do you as a ballplayer have to go out of your way to call them out, does he think he's high and mighty or something? And beyond just calling them out, he escalated the situation by climbing the fence and getting in their faces. You stay on the field and nothing gets thrown.
i'm sure you'd just stand there and do nothing if someone came into your workplace and started saying terrible things to you, right?

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
i'm sure you'd just stand there and do nothing if someone came into your workplace and started saying terrible things to you, right?

You're misrepresenting here. It's more like if you came into your workplace and there is that homeless guy again yelling randomly and banging on the glass at the entrance of your building. It's a common occurrence, man up move on, and let security handle it.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Yankee fans are such trash and they prove it time and time again.
The Rock.gif

Reactions: John Price

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Robo umps can’t come soon enough if it means Angel Hernandez never does another game

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
There's been quite a few guys that have come close to giving umpires a piece of their mind. Schwarber was the one to finally just say the hell with it.

Don't blame him one bit. Also nice touch by him pointing out Hernandez was screwing both teams on calls.

The watchback of that small clip is hilarious, Schwarber being very italian using his hands to speak, Hader with the full "yikes" look on his face knowing he got away with one and then the pan to McCutchen shaking his head acknowledging that Hernandez sucks at his job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad