Russia: 0 points
Slovakia: 0 points
Sweden: 0 points
Switzerland: 0 points
United States: 0 points

Links
IIHF - Home 2022 IIHF WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP
IIHF - Schedule and Results 2022 IIHF WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP
Elite Prospects - U20 World Junior Championship (WJC-20)
World Juniors - Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings, Highlights, Analysis and Rumourss
2022 IIHF World Junior Championship

Avs Players
SWE: Oskar Olausson, W [GP: 0 | 0 - 0 - 0p]

Other Divisions
2022 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
:laugh:

In all seriousness, the old ones are great up until the late 70s or so, it's around the 90s when Hockey Canada insisted on emblazoning their logo all over everything that your jerseys went to shit.
:laugh:

In all seriousness, the old ones are great up until the late 70s or so, it's around the 90s when Hockey Canada insisted on emblazoning their logo all over everything that your jerseys went to shit.

Just world juniors or all events? The 2010 Canada jerseys were very clean.

Reactions: JudoKoala

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Yeah the Hockey Canada jerseys one are HOT garbage. And then there's Lillehammer '94 when we looked like the Soviets. The one time I've actually went out to purchase a Canada jersey (white version) was during Vancouver 2010 [pictured], I've just always thought it to be so crisp. But otherwise, yeah, lots of :thumbd: abound.

2010-vancouver-canada-hockey.png

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Yeah the Hockey Canada jerseys one are HOT garbage. And then there's Lillehammer '94 when we looked like the Soviets. The one time I've actually went out to purchase a Canada jersey (white version) was during Vancouver 2010 [pictured], I've just always thought it to be so crisp. But otherwise, yeah, lots of :thumbd: abound.

View attachment 488500

I really loved the additional detail in the emblem of the Canadian flag.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Just world juniors or all events? The 2010 Canada jerseys were very clean.

Those weren't bad (though the lack of black on the jersey makes the choice to continue to wear black helmets and pants really strange), but I find it hilarious that Hockey Canada is clearly butthurt about not being allowed to use their logo on the front of the jersey anymore, so they keep finding ways to shoehorn it and the color scheme back in.

Yes, all events, even Spengler Cup, though you really can't tell with all the sponsor decals they have to wear for that one.

Reactions: Perratrooper

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
FTR, USA has come out with some decent ones, but they're at their best when they keep it simple. Letting Nike run rampant with them and adding all kinds of bullshit like vertical stripes, fake plastic "laces" and my favorite, the goddamned birds wings, was a monumental mistake.

As an American, I like the flag and colors. As a design/art geek, I find them...kinda garish.

Reactions: JudoKoala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad