GDT: 2022-23 season game 38 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 12/27/22

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Someone point me to the thread on why this win doesn't count due to all the VGK injuries, thx.

Reactions: Sol

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
By then Seattle will have probably only played 35 games. :laugh:
My god did we get screwed by the schedule makers!
Its like last year we were like 6 games ahead of Calgary was hard to tell where we stood.. i dont remember ever in the past teams getting ahead by more than 3 or so.. 5 games is alot

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Regulation win vs. a divisional opponent is nice, no matter who was missing. Kind of game they'd typically piss away but they took a lead and held it and THAT was a nice development.

Please just send Byfield, Spence, et. al. to the AHL instead of wrecking them here if you have no intention of playing them, it forces TM to play Kopitar 24 minutes since this is an age-o-cracy.

Copley has been a really nice story and rooting for him.

Knew it would be Amadio, didn't think it could also be McNabb.

That GWG was so pretty, even down to the dirty work in the dzone leading up to it. Glad they got rewarded through legs and hard work and finishing with a pretty play across all 200 ft.

Wins like this are why bullshit losses against bottom feeders are so maddening.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Regulation win vs. a divisional opponent is nice, no matter who was missing. Kind of game they'd typically piss away but they took a lead and held it and THAT was a nice development.

Please just send Byfield, Spence, et. al. to the AHL instead of wrecking them here if you have no intention of playing them, it forces TM to play Kopitar 24 minutes since this is an age-o-cracy.

That GWG was so pretty, even down to the dirty work in the dzone leading up to it. Glad they got rewarded through legs and hard work and finishing with a pretty play across all 200 ft.

Yeah, there was a point in the game where i thought "where was this effort against ARZ!?"

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Buffalo and Arizona were on back 2 back with travel. Not concerned over either.

Vegas will be scary with a full compliment but the Kings were down Moore and Arty, is what is. Division is gonna be tight down to the last game. Big 2 points tonight. Copley has been so huge so far. Keep it going boys.

Reactions: Choralone

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012

Vilardi and Byfield logged fewer minutes COMBINED than Anze Kopitar tonight. Kopitar played nearly 24 f***ing minutes tonight.

Byfield and Spence both are being absolutely wasted at the NHL level this year. What the f*** is the point of playing Byfield for 9 minutes a night with shit linemates when he was having a great campaign down in the AHL?

It’s utterly confounding roster management.

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
TM is right to bench Lemieux down the stretch and those minutes have to go somewhere. The problem is penciling in that scrub in the first place. It's so frustrating because TM knows this is going to happen and does it anyway

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
TM is right to bench Lemieux down the stretch and those minutes have to go somewhere. The problem is penciling in that scrub in the first place. It's so frustrating because TM knows this is going to happen and does it anyway
Or, if Byfield and Kupari were playing well enough, give the occasional double-shift to Kempe, Iafallo, and JAD as their left wing. Heck, throw in Arvidsson, Vilardi, and Fiala in the mix.

Saying "he played well enough to earn more minutes, but Lizotte has played so well," when the top line played terribly for over 20 minutes, is next level lack of awareness.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
This f***ing guy right here.

GettyImages-1449496568.jpg

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
More steady goaltending is 80% of the story of the last 10 games.

Its lame to blame the goalie but what Quick was doing just looked awful.

Someone point me to the thread on why this win doesn't count due to all the VGK injuries, thx.

Axl, I rather point you to the thread where you were not convinced that Quick is finished.

I believe it was somewhere on this page;

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ibleedkings and Sol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad