B-Sens 2022-23 Belleville Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
For somebody who doesn't follow much Belleville....how is Crookshank looking this year?

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
THREE STARS
Scott Sabourin

1st
Scott Sabourin (#49)
Belleville Senators
G: 1 | A: 0

Jake Lucchini

3rd
Jake Lucchini (#9)
Belleville Senators
G: 1 | A: 0

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
For somebody who doesn't follow much Belleville....how is Crookshank looking this year?

Someone on TSN1200 (Steve Lloyd, maybe?) mentioned the main issue is that he's easily kept to the outside. Sounds like that's preventing him from earning a call-up.

Reactions: dumbdick

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Roster update: The #Sens have recalled goaltender Kevin Mandolese from
@BellevilleSens
I like this. Let the giant stay down in his comfort zone and keep developing.

Is Mando basically done as a real prospect now? He seems to get shuffled everywhere. I understand he is young in goalie years but he seems to just always get the worst assignments.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
I like this. Let the giant stay down in his comfort zone and keep developing.

Is Mando basically done as a real prospect now? He seems to get shuffled everywhere. I understand he is young in goalie years but he seems to just always get the worst assignments.
When you say the giant i assume you mean Sogaard, he is currently injured, along with his backup Bilbeau, they were both injured on Jan 13, but i believe Sogaard is on the current road trip.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
When you say the giant i assume you mean Sogaard, he is currently injured, along with his backup Bilbeau, they were both injured on Jan 13, but i believe Sogaard is on the current road trip.
Yes and thanks for clarifying that. I read something after I posted about the Sogaard injury.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes: for tonights game v Springfield

It’s been a long time coming, but both Roby Jarventie and Lassi Thomson will return to Belleville’s lineup tonight. Jarventie missed 31 games after injuring his knee in Rockford at the end of October, while Thomson was cleared to play earlier this week and will slot back in after having to sit about a dozen games. With their return, Matt Boucher will give way up front, as will Jack Dougherty on the back end. In net, Luke Peressini is expected to make his first career American Hockey League start, after joining the club on a professional tryout offer this morning. The Newmarket, Ontario native has been playing with the Sens ECHL affiliate in Allen, Texas and took part in Belleville Sens training camp in the fall. He’ll be backed up by Logan Flodell, with Mads Søgaard and Antoine Bibeau both being hurt, and Kevin Mandolese recalled to the NHL.

Injury Report:

#NamePos.Last GameGames MissedTimelineNotes
8Jayce HawrylukRWJan.13/23 vs TOR26-8 WeeksFoot
10Philippe DaoustCNov.23/22 @ UTC23Season EndingShoulder
20Matt WedmanCDec.31/22 @ UTC9Long TermUpper Body
25Joe CarrollLWJan.14/23 vs MB4Day-to-DayWrist
35Antoine BibeauGJan.14/23 vs MB4Day-to-DayHand
40Mads SøgaardGJan.14/23 vs MB4Day-to-DayKnee

Who to Watch:

Cole Cassels seven-game point streak may have come to an end on Wednesday, but Jake Lucchini has started a fresh one, notching points in three straight games (one goal, two assists) since returning from the NHL. Rourke Chartier collected an assist in his first game back from Ottawa on Wednesday, while Scott Sabourin has scored in back-to-back games, including Wednesday’s overtime winner. Roby Jarventie, who returns from injury tonight, has six points (two goals, four assist) in six career appearances against Springfield.

Four Thunderbirds players have points in back-to-back games, including Matthew Kessel (one goal, two assists), Jacob Hayhurst (two goals, one assist), Anthony Angello (two assists), and Drew Callin (one goal, two assists). Brady Lyle has points in five-of-six games (two goals, four assists), while Nathan Todd has 13 points (eight goals, five assists) in 15 career games against Belleville, with Springfield and Manitoba.

Follow the action:

Tonight’s game can be seen on AHL TV, or heard live on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

Reactions: DrEasy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BSens down 3-0 after 1

Attachments

• 1674862599361.png
    1674862599361.png
    387.7 KB · Views: 2

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Perressini pulled after letting in 3 goals on 7 shots, Flodell 5 saves on 5 shots

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I’d be curious to see a stat about man games lost to injury/call up for AHL teams. It’s been a brutal run in Belleville.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Lodin injured again. Sounds like it's probably a broken foot, so long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad