NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Washington Football Team vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TB wins 31-23

WFT vs TB

• Total voters

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
And that's the game for us, I hope. Not a good night overall but I do care about the win mostly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WFT hoping they take all the time they need on this

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Tampa offense is too good for Football Team. But yeah, unless he plans on playing another year or two, I'm not sure he has the talent to win this year. But I hope he does play again, there will never be another Tom Brady.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Tampa offense is too good for Football Team. But yeah, unless he plans on playing another year or two, I'm not sure he has the talent to win this year. But I hope he does play again, there will never be another Tom Brady.
Brady is already signed for next year. It will probably be his last.

Reactions: Canes

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I am surprised he was able to make that extra point kick with all of those cardboard cut-out fans sitting behind the uprights.

I would be too busy laughing at that sight that I wouldn't be able to focus on making the kick.

DougieSmash

Jan 2, 2009
If Godwin was better tonight... but Tampa still with 28 pts so far, not that bad.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Brady is already signed for next year. It will probably be his last.
True but depending on how devastated Brady goes home this year barring a Super Bowl win, it could be his last year. The Bucs still have too many holes for him to be confident so I could see him retiring.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
True but depending on how devastated Brady goes home this year barring a Super Bowl win, it could be his last year. The Bucs still have too many holes for him to be confident so I could see him retiring.
I think he wants to play until 45.

So him and his quack trainer can say: "Look at the TB12 method. You can play in the NFL until you are 45 as long as you keep eating avocado ice cream".

DougieSmash

Jan 2, 2009
Not sure for 'too many holes' but:
- LT. Smith is not world beater but is useful. Overall he's average.
- Interior D to pair with Vea who is tremendous.
- Young pass rusher though Barrett/JPP is good combo.
- Another CB to play with Carlton Davis who is very good.
- Maybe another C because Jensen is so so, overall he's good.

Some of the guys are still young and developing - Vea, White, RoJo, Whitehead, Winfield, Carlton Davis, Wirfs, even O.J. Howard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad