NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Washington Football Team vs (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TB wins 31-23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WFT vs TB

• Total voters

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's a fumble out of bounds.

Refs being party poopers

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I love watching games without my team because it shows me that the officiating is horrendous even when I'm not bias.

Two awful blown calls that could have hugely impacted the final of a game. The fumble in the Colts game and the catch here tonight. That blown call on the catch ended the game.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
as a fan of this team for 30 yrs. I am not upset at this loss. This team has some major building blocks and a leader of men as head coach.

For the 1st time in a long time the future of the WFT is bright.

Reactions: max21

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
as a fan of this team for 30 yrs. I am not upset at this loss. This team has some major building blocks and a leader of men as head coach.

For the 1st time in a long time the future of the WFT is bright.
As a Bills fan all I can say is , feels good.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hell of an efford by Washington. Great D line, great O line. They will be good soon, really good.
QB position though.... what are the options for them as Smith might call it a career. Great comeback to prove he can do it. Dumped Haskins already.

if they didn’t take Haskins would they have entertained Herbert at #2? As they would not have a young QB. Tua was talked up all year but that injury would give you legit reason to not take him. Who knows how highly ranked teams like Wash had Herbert ranked.

you would trade chase young for Herbert no doubt about it. But young was more of a sure thing compared to Herbert who had the tools but not the ideal personality.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Let's give some props to Mike Evans. We thought his season was done 6 days ago, I didn't think he was gonna start tonight, and he had a big game with a huge catch to set up the late FG

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
QB position though.... what are the options for them as Smith might call it a career. Great comeback to prove he can do it. Dumped Haskins already.

if they didn’t take Haskins would they have entertained Herbert at #2? As they would not have a young QB. Tua was talked up all year but that injury would give you legit reason to not take him. Who knows how highly ranked teams like Wash had Herbert ranked.

you would trade chase young for Herbert no doubt about it. But young was more of a sure thing compared to Herbert who had the tools but not the ideal personality.
Id stick with the green bottle.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
At some point, the train of 'non-winning record division winners pull a wild card upset' was bound to be derailed.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Tremendous job by Heineike. No way Alex Smith makes it a competitive game like that with his injured calf.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad