GDT: 2021 MLB Season Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
what's with the random hate for cole irvin of all people?
It’s because Cole said he felt like he shouldn’t have given up as many runs to Seattle as he did in a start right after they had been no-hit twice.

The things you get angry about when your team hasn’t played a meaningful game in 2 decades.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
It’s because Cole said he felt like he shouldn’t have given up as many runs to Seattle as he did in a start right after they had been no-hit twice.

The things you get angry about when your team hasn’t played a meaningful game in 2 decades.
decent bulletin board material i guess

Reactions: PG Canuck

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Come on Astros, you're "not supposed to give up this many hits, not to a team like that." :naughty::naughty:

I guess when it's Summer in Seattle, the home runs fly.

And isn't Dylan Moore supposed to be the Mariners' speed guy? BOOM :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

It was all in good fun, not sure what past teams have to do with Irvin or the Mariners this year.

You’ll be ok man

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
decent bulletin board material i guess
Pretty much. I think anyone would use it as a bit of fire.

I suppose since the Mariners haven’t been good, they can’t do anything because they haven’t been good.

No fun thread (when it’s against my team).

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Pretty much. I think anyone would use it as a bit of fire.

I suppose since the Mariners haven’t been good, they can’t do anything because they haven’t been good.

No fun thread (when it’s against my team).
How about you actually come around and try to have some dialogue other than post sarcastic shit after some wins? Maybe you’ll get more of a genuine conversation, then

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Petco already at play. Cronenworth hits a ball with a xBA of .590 and Olson hits one with a .670, both just long outs.

Sep 19, 2008
This Dominican republic - Japan Olympic baseball replay I'm watching has Jose Bautista

I thought he was on a mlb roster with the jays

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
I just would like the Padres or the A's to score 5 more runs combined

No reason, just would like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad