OT: 2021 Football Thread: Mock Draft SZN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
I wonder if the Bears and Pats were competing for the pick...the Bears overpaid terribly to move up 9 spots, man. But good for them if Fields works out.

Reactions: NYRKING30

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Just throwing this out there...if Daniel Jones sucks next year, that's additional ammo to trade up for a QB. Pressure is on kid.

Reactions: NYRKING30

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Kiper saying we should have kept Darnold and taken Chase or Smith @ 2

Kiper is an idiot.

Other than the surgically repaired shoulder, Wilson is min risk.
Howev, we should have not effed ourselves before this pt.

1. we should not have missed on 1OA, and it is not just for the top selection, but to get a better pick in succeeding rounds.

2. Howev, real bone I pick is playing it safe w/Darnold.
If we could have gotten
SF 12OA + starting OT McGinchy [sp?] + small add
for
Darnold + SEA 1st + medium add, THAT would be the ticket

Then you bundle 12OA + to move up and take Sewell.

The saving grace here is while ATL + CIN + MIA all took primo weapons, at least we don't have to see Sewell protecting Dolphin QBs for lengthy career.

I remember fish/mammal took Marino, and it was forever til he retired.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Great haul. I was upset Eagles nabbed Smith with the trade up but damn, that could be a high 1st next year. Eagles trading up for no reason is the chef's kiss on that trade.

Even if Smith was the target, I almost think the Giants take the trade back for that return anyway. That's kind of a no brainer...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Giants have won this first round IMO. Will Bears even be a playoff team next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad