GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Intermission thoughts:

See if anyone agree or disagree with this idea..

In the playoffs, if you have a play like Kadri who clearly takes a cheap shot at Faulk. Should the opposing lose a player of same position on the team?

I.E. Since Faulk is a top 3 defender on our team, Colorado loses one of Makar, Girard, or Toews plus whatever suspension the player gets.

Just a random thought I had to prevent stupid cheap shots from happening like Game 2 and actually penalize the opposing team.

Reactions: BlueMed

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
The Carshield ad with Rick Flair hitting that guy with the chair

that’s the representation of what Colorado is doing to the Blues unfortunately

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Sup?

How are we as Stanley Cup Contender Team playing?
Half the team is out for injuries and Covid positive tests, including the team's highest scorer this season. Their best goal scorer is returning from a major injury surgery, and is a shell of his former self. Their best defenceman, Parayko, has a bad back, and is a shell of his former self. Because of his problems this season, Faulk was their best defenceman. HE is out as well, from a nasty illegal hit. We ALL know these things and see them play. Exactly what point are you trying to get across to us by making that statement?

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
Half the team is out for injuries and Covid positive tests, including the team's highest scorer this season. Their best goal scorer is returning from a major injury surgery, and is a shell of his former self. Their best defenceman, Parayko, has a bad back, and is a shell of his former self. Because of his problems this season, Faulk was their best defenceman. HE is out as well, from a nasty illegal hit. We ALL know these things and see them play. Exactly what point are you trying to get across to us by making that statement?
Robb with a little spice. I like it

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Intermission thoughts:

See if anyone agree or disagree with this idea..

In the playoffs, if you have a play like Kadri who clearly takes a cheap shot at Faulk. Should the opposing lose a player of same position on the team?

I.E. Since Faulk is a top 3 defender on our team, Colorado loses one of Makar, Girard, or Toews plus whatever suspension the player gets.

Just a random thought I had to prevent stupid cheap shots from happening like Game 2.
ofcourse but id like to see them try to come back. if avs get another goal then its all fair game imo.

and if you are targeting people who are vital to the avs, you take a run at their goalie or mackinnon. makar is overrated and wears blush, hes not worth it

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Have we ever really tried putting 18 with 91? Are we just concerned about the potential defensive deficiencies? At this point why not just see if we can get them both going

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
it pretty unbelievable how the officiating is this bad but its kinda fitting since its another covid cup playoffs

mackinnon holding his stick there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad