GDT: 2021 First Round Game 3: Blues Trail 2-0 | The Picks Are In

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
We can't even make a pass without our sticks just breaking in half.

We've managed to play a better game than them tonight with all our guys missing and the hockey gods still can't give us a bounce.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
he is a shell of his former self .. if he is hurt he needs to sit he is bringing nothing

We aren't winning this series without our own game breaker. That has always been Tarasenko's role. He was 2nd in playoff goals/game in the league from 2014-2019, only behind Ovechkin. We need him back or develop Kyrou into a bigger role.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
We aren't winning this series without our own game breaker. That has always been Tarasenko's role. He was 2nd in playoff goals/game in the league from 2014-2019, only behind Ovechkin. We need him back or develop Kyrou into a bigger role.
+1

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I can't stand JR. Obviously the players are out there busting their ass and trying given the circumstances, and JR has the audacity to call them out while he's sitting at home on his lazy ass.
our top players are gettin outplayed though, especially schwartz, tarasenko and schenn

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

LBlues24

May 3, 2017

Absolutely. There were times where we almost expected him to score, or at the very least generate the opportunity to do so. It sucks not seeing him play that way anymore but I understand why. Nothing but love for him always, hopefully he can regain it next year

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I can't stand JR. Obviously the players are out there busting their ass and trying given the circumstances, and JR has the audacity to call them out while he's sitting at home on his lazy ass.

I can't stand some of the stuff he posted. Just like the post on about Barbashev in game 2. Saying how he shouldn't have taken the penalty. Well JR had the proper call been made, that penalty would have never have happened.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Absolutely. There were times where we almost expected him to score, or at the very least generate the opportunity to do so. It sucks not seeing him play that way anymore but I understand why. Nothing but love for him always, hopefully he can regain it next year

When speaking to Blackhawk fans, they were afraid he was going to score every time he touched the puck. Luckily, Tarasenko is still only 29 and looking over at Boston, their guys are still going at 35.

Reactions: LBlues24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad