GDT: 2021-22 season game 68 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:30pm 3/28/22

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I mean we do have confirmed sources saying Raitis Ivanans is indeed in LA at the moment. We could use that man rn.

3274270744_3dccaa0836_b.jpg

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Just double shift the 3rd and 4th line no need seeing the first 2 lines sh*t all over the ice the rest of the way.

Reactions: kilowatt

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Seriously Cal is garbage.. Watch his angles, watch his reaction to pucks behind the net and having to move post to post.. on the eberle goal was way off line left 1/4 of the net open where Eberle shot and scored. He looks really out of sync. Edit: check it

Last edited:

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Technically we could still make trades they just can't play the rest of the season and playoffs I'm not mistaken. I'll take anything for IaFAILlo at this point.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
I only caught the last period and I still feel like I wasted my night. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I drove to LA in the rain, paid for parking and then paid to watch this lack of effort.

Reactions: Fripp

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I only caught the last period and I still feel like I wasted my night. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I drove to LA in the rain, paid for parking and then paid to watch this lack of effort.

I would've had more fun if I took my money and set it on fire than watching that game live. f***ing abysmal. I love going to games with my dad, but man we were both just pissed off the entire night with how they were playing.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
The only positive I can take away from this is that they didn’t end up skating the top line for 20+ minutes in a futile attempt to claw it back. This is a game where the vets have to see the tone on how to approach it and they’ve fallen short. TMac got it right though… “disappointing“. This should have been a banker.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My god, 6-1...these are the games you lose in the 1st month, not with 17 games left and in 2nd place. Kempe was great at turning the puck over, and over, and over. I don't give a shit if he set up goal 1, everything else he did was terrible.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Probably not a ton of demand for a guy currently on a 22 game goal-less streak with 2 non-EN assists in that same time.

Plus, Todd loves him more than Sutter loved Clifford. He wouldn't know who to put out there at #1 LW and #1 PP.

You mean King. :laugh:

ibleedkings

Rob Fake
Jul 19, 2004
Santa Clarita
Once again, Alex "the passenger'' Iafallo with another free pass to play on the top line and the first PP unit. Good thing he went off and Kaliyev jumped on to score that goal. Mind boggling how he gets the ice time he does, when they have better options.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
The rookie dmen are getting exposed badly, against Seattle of all teams. They’re gonna get a good challenge later this week with Edmonton and Calgary.
In my view Moverare do not belong in NHL

Durzi is very good offensively, but equally bad defensively

Spence is fine

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Seriously Cal is garbage.. Watch his angles, watch his reaction to pucks behind the net and having to move post to post.. on the eberle goal was way off line left 1/4 of the net open where Eberle shot and scored. He looks really out of sync. Edit: check it

Until Kings have long term solution for elite goalie they are going nowhere

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Missed the game, but they've thrown games away this year already, so, not shocking I guess. 5 of 8pts on the home stand. Not great, not terrible. 6 would've been the minimum wanted though.

Especially with a tough 2 weeks coming up. Those last 6 games aren't awful, but if you can lose to Seattle 6-1 at home, no game is safe.

When Petersen first got here, wasn't he the complete opposite of Quick? Quick was the same old Quick, all over the place like always, just older. Petersen, I think, was very efficient. No wasted movements. Now, even when he's good, who trusts him to make a save? Or at least not help cause chaos in front of him? He doesn't control the flow. He looks like he has no confidence in anything he does. That Eberle goal is completely unacceptable. How does a right shot score that goal from that spot? Across his and your body to score? Have they tried making him play like Quick, when that is clearly not his game? Or was Quick so bad when Petersen first started playing, that anything looked more competent?

If nothing else, at least it's fun to care about late season results again. I'd really rather them not completely screw this up though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad