GWT: 2021-22 PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That’s a red for me. No play on the ball. Straight from the back and killed a chance. It wasn’t hard enough to make serious damage but he could’ve got injured no chance for him to defend himself

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool is day and night with Fabinho in the team. The guy is so good at linking offense and defense.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton for the CL and Mac Allister for the golden boot. Great way to start the year, needed those 3 points with all th injuries!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That was a classic Bielsa defensive performance, just absolutely ripped apart. They should be okay though because we've seen them get this destroyed in the past and bounce back.

I think we gotta conclude that Bruno is world class at this point. He continues to the point where he keeps on scoring absolutely beautiful goals that it just isn't a fluke anymore. Wanted him here badly, but they have an identity so not surprised...

Aston and Soton are real possibilities for relegation, Villa looked absolutely lost without Grealish and losing to a team as pathetic as they are could be a very worrisome sign. Soton just doesn't have enough talent and I think some of their problems come from a lack of identity just as Arsenal is. They have some talent around, but does it mesh well with each other? I suggest it doesn't.

Reactions: King Makar19

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That was a classic Bielsa defensive performance, just absolutely ripped apart. They should be okay though because we've seen them get this destroyed in the past and bounce back.

I think we gotta conclude that Bruno is world class at this point. He continues to the point where he keeps on scoring absolutely beautiful goals that it just isn't a fluke anymore. Wanted him here badly, but they have an identity so not surprised...

Aston and Soton are real possibilities for relegation, Villa looked absolutely lost without Grealish and losing to a team as pathetic as they are could be a very worrisome sign. Soton just doesn't have enough talent and I think some of their problems come from a lack of identity just as Arsenal is. They have some talent around, but does it mesh well with each other? I suggest it doesn't.

Villa is nowhere near a relegation team. They had a lot of players injured or unable to start. Luiz, Sanson, Bailey, Watkins, and Trezeguet all couldn’t start.

Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad