Speculation: 2021-2022 Coyotes Roster Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Goalies. You never know. Never use 1st rounders on them and never give them big contracts.

Look at Bobrovsky:

Carter Hart is beasting this year after getting parked. 2nd in above expected behind Bob. Jack Campbell floated around for how long and now he is 4th on the Leafs of all teams. Freddy is 3rd.

Don't trade for goalies unless the price is cheap.

Reactions: Heldig

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Who do we need to trade to get this tank back on the Wright path?

My votes Bush and Kessel. Won't make a significant impact but will slow things down.
Calm it down.

We won 3 in the last 4.
Lets get atleast 8 or 10 wins and then we can ship off some guys.
That way we get more back.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Carter Hart is beasting this year after getting parked. 2nd in above expected behind Bob. Jack Campbell floated around for how long and now he is 4th on the Leafs of all teams. Freddy is 3rd.

Don't trade for goalies unless the price is cheap.
There's a bunch of stories about Carter Hart and his struggles during COVID. I'm thinking when he started to slip last year, going home to nobody and not being able to hang out with anyone, he got in his head and it was just a lost year.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
There's a bunch of stories about Carter Hart and his struggles during COVID. I'm thinking when he started to slip last year, going home to nobody and not being able to hang out with anyone, he got in his head and it was just a lost year.
I mean hell, I got into my head last year and I didn't have to play professional hockey...

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Dubois in winnipeg talked about it too. Being new to the team and not being able to hang out and get to know everyone was hard.

He has rebounded nicely after a more normal offseason.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
That’s in 10 minutes….

Certain names are worthy of nicknames other than the standard incredibly boring nicknames players give each other. I wish they'd start calling him Manilow.

Just reminded myself I used to call Yandle "Jelly". While his teammates never called him this that I know of, I did see in some writeup where he was asked some questions...one of which was his nickname. His response: Jelly.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Ladd should be back this week. He's been effective so far and if nobody else is healthy will probably bump Fasching off the lineup. What are we thinking is an ideal lineup if Ladd comes back? Going with what xx has pointed out to be effective, this line up feels pretty decent.

Crouse-Boyd-Keller
Gally-Hayton-Kessel
Ladd-Dzingle-Eriksson
Roussel-Beagle-O'Brien

When Larsson is back I'd like to see him in Boyd's or Hayton's spot. Fischer should take Eriksson's spot. Kind of hope Schmaltz stays out or comes back after Kessel is dealt because it makes it difficult to make lines.

Chychrun-Bush
Gostisbehre-Capobianco
Dineen-Mayo

I didn't pay enough attention to the Chychrun-Ghost pair in the 3rd of the King's game but until Stralman comes back I'd rather not staple an AHL'r like Mayo to the top pair. Cappo could be interesting as a partner for Chychrun too. Once Stralman is back

Chychrun-Ghost
Cappobianco-Bush
Mayo-Stralman

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Ladd should be back this week. He's been effective so far and if nobody else is healthy will probably bump Fasching off the lineup. What are we thinking is an ideal lineup if Ladd comes back? Going with what xx has pointed out to be effective, this line up feels pretty decent.

Crouse-Boyd-Keller
Gally-Hayton-Kessel
Ladd-Dzingle-Eriksson
Roussel-Beagle-O'Brien

When Larsson is back I'd like to see him in Boyd's or Hayton's spot. Fischer should take Eriksson's spot. Kind of hope Schmaltz stays out or comes back after Kessel is dealt because it makes it difficult to make lines.

Chychrun-Bush
Gostisbehre-Capobianco
Dineen-Mayo

I didn't pay enough attention to the Chychrun-Ghost pair in the 3rd of the King's game but until Stralman comes back I'd rather not staple an AHL'r like Mayo to the top pair. Cappo could be interesting as a partner for Chychrun too. Once Stralman is back

Chychrun-Ghost
Cappobianco-Bush
Mayo-Stralman
I was very happy with Gost/Mayo. I'd also really like to see Chych/Capo for a period at least. Not sure if Capo is healthy enough to take on 1st pairing minutes but I feel like he and Chych would complement one another.

Chych - Capo
Gost - Mayo
Dineen - Bush

Forward lines look good.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Boosh looks tired right now, lots more mental mistakes and puck-watching lately. He's probably not used to 1st pair minutes so I'd love to try any pairings that get his ice time down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad