Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Excited for today, I think we'll look something like this:

Abraham
Pulisic - Mount - Pedro
Kovacic - Gilmour
Emerson - Zouma - Rudiger - James
Kepa
You were close. Kante instead of Kovacic, Caballero instead of Kepa, and Willian instead of Pedro.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester's high press is killing us, we can't even string 2 passes together.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
heart attack stuff. Basic passes going all over the place.
Thankfully we haven't given up a goal and the drink break is here. Play has been better the last 10 minutes or so, and Leicester won't be able to keep this up for 90 minutes. Keep it even, continue to settle down, and start generating some chances the other way.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Kovacic has really titled this game, and continues to show that he's been our best midfielder this season. He's really becoming that player everyone thought he would when he was younger.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Semis will be

United v Chelsea
Arsenal v Newcastle/City
City drew the easiest team at (almost) every round. Again.

everyone should have seen this coming from a mile away though. FA wants that Manc Derby or Chelsea rematch final.

Reactions: Cassano

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Sheffield should be ashamed, not only losing to a poor-form Arsenal side, but losing to a poor-form Arsenal side that played David Luiz in the starting XI lol.

- I thought we played well except for the first fifteen or so minutes of the second half. It was interesting to see Willock in that CAM role which Ozil tends to be in. I see him as a traditional CM or a BxB lad in the future because I don't think he has the technical ability to play in that #10 role, but I thought he was solid today.

- Pepe is really becoming the player we all thought he was when we bought him, I suggest that he's been the best Arsenal player the past month before and after covid.

- Whenever I see Tierney play I always think a 12 year old smuggled his way onto the pitch.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I still think Almiron should be moved into the midfield and be given up as an attacker at this level. He's really struggled in the box for Newcastle, but his pace, work rate, and ball skills would make him really well suited to the midfield I think. He already tracks back and defends well as an attacker as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad